Member companies and organizations will receive the following benefits:
- One vote on the iTs|SC Board of Directors
- Opportunity to participate in establishing the goals, objectives and strategies of iTs|SC
- Access to a network of industry professionals for collaboration
- Formal recognition in all reports, brochures, and other collateral material published
- Logo and name listed on the iTs|SC website and digital materials
- Opportunity to place multiple employees on working committees of their choosing to further their interests and those of the cluster
- Opportunity to attend monthly membership meetings and have access to all meeting notes, minutes, and marketing materials
- Admission to all professional and social networking events through the cluster
- Reduced tuition rates for annual Leadership Insurance program
- Discounted sponsorships for Executive Speaker Series and Careers in Insurance Mixer events
Private sector memberships are reserved for any for-profit entities actively participating in the insurance, insurance technology or insurance services industry. Membership in iTs|SC is based on the relative size of each company and is renewed annually. All member companies are recognized as members on the board of directors for the organization. Directors are eligible for nomination the executive committee at the conclusion of the each fiscal year.
- More than 3,000 employees: $25,000
- 1,501 – 3,000 employees: $20,000
- 501 – 1,500 employees: $12,500
- 301 – 500 employees: $8,000
- 151 – 300 employees: $5,000
- 51 – 150 employees: $3,000
- 16 – 50 employees: $1,500
- Up to 15 employees: $500
Public, Higher Education and Non-Profit
The educational/nonprofit member level is reserved for universities, educational organizations, government entities and non-profits that have interests aligned with iTs|SC. These members will enjoy the same benefits as industry members as outlined below.
- Annual Dues: $1,500
If your company is interested in membership, please contact Will Schenk at firstname.lastname@example.org.