- Ed Ossie – Chief Operating Officer, Majesco
- Denise Garth – Senior Vice President – Strategic Marketing, Industry Relations and Innovation, Majesco
- Chad Hardaway – Associate Director, USC/Columbia Technology Incubator
- Sam McGuckin – President & CEO, TCube Solutions
The Midlands is home to more than 40 insurance technology and services companies with a total economic impact of $6.7 billion, making it a true innovation cluster in the state of South Carolina. The range of companies that comprise this ecosystem varies widely, from fast-growing, Columbia based startups, to global corporations conducting an Initial Public Offering, to well established consulting firms. What challenges do a startup and a new IPO have in common? What are some of the shared struggles for every company that’s part of the insurance tech and services cluster in our region? With the new workforce in today’s tech companies, how do you attract and retain the talent you need? How do you create a startup mindset and culture in an established company? Our panelists will explore the changing world of insurance tech on June 23.
Schedule of Events:
- 8:30am: Check-in and networking time
Coffee & Breakfast Served
- 9:00am: EVENT BEGINS: Welcome & Introduction
- 9:15am: Panel discussion: “Whether Established Company with new IPO or Incubator startup: Addressing the Challenges Insurance-Tech companies face today”
- 10:00am: Q&A with the audience
- 10:15am: adjourn
This event is free and open to the public. Invite a colleague, friend, student or mentee to attend!